CANCELLATION OF TARGETS UPDATE
Some of you may already have received this from the NRA but below is their updated policy in full, hot off the press, for cancellation of targets. You may also know that this is a major change to what we had been used to.
As you will realise, the costs involved for putting a GBFCA comp on at Bisley are huge due to the number of lanes we need to book, particularly the Euros. On top of the NRA lanes etc we also have paid markers that we need to consider.
We are trying to be as careful as we can with balancing the need for enough targets to keep everyone happy but also not have a huge bill for cancellations or unused targets.
It means that from now on the GBFCA league shoots cancellation policy for Bisley shoots, will mirror the NRA cancellation policy. This would be in the event that we can’t fill the space. Obviously if we can fill the space then we can be far more flexible.
This is not something we want to do but we don’t have a choice. Obviously the Euros dates come out very early and in future we aim to get other Bisley entries out as soon as possible. This may also mean entries will be closed slightly earlier to allow us time to adjust target numbers to minimise cancelled target losses.
Weekends High Season (28 Mar – 29 Oct) – Bookings of 6 or more Targets on Century and Stickledown Bookings cancelled/reduced within 6 weeks of the shooting weekend will be liable for the following:
• More than 6 weeks before of the shooting weekend: any changes made to the booking* are non-chargeable
• Targets cancelled/reduced with 3 to 6 weeks’ notice before the shooting weekend: 50% of the booking* reduction is chargeable
• Targets cancelled/reduced with 1 to 3 weeks’ notice before the shooting weekend: 75% of the booking* reduction is chargeable
• Targets cancelled/reduced with less than 1 weeks’ notice before the shooting weekend: 100% of the booking is chargeable
• When cancellations/reductions result in a % of the booking being chargeable, the balance payment is due at time of cancellation/reduction.
*Booking: Following a reduction of targets, the revised amount of targets becomes the booking. Any further cancellations/reductions will apply to the revised booking.
Weekends High Season (28 Mar – 29 Oct) – Bookings of 5 or less Targets
• Bookings cancelled/reduced with 5 or more days’ notice, before the shooting weekend, will not be charged.
• Bookings cancelled/reduced with 4 or less days’ notice, before the shooting weekend, will be charged at the full rate.
Weekdays (1 Jan – 31 Dec) All Ranges and Targets
• Bookings cancelled/reduced with 4 or more days’ notice, before the shooting date, will not be charged.
• Bookings cancelled/reduced with 3 or less days’ notice, before the shooting date, will be charged at the full rate.
If you have any questions please do not hesitate to contact me.